• Are you thinking of Emigrating to the United States?
  • Are you eligible for a Green Card – let us carry out a free quick assessment
  • Do you want to work in the USA – We can advise you on available us work visas
  • Are you a Student or a Visitor thinking of going to stay in the US for 4months or more
  • Are you an Investor and considering relocating to US with your Family?
  • Do you have grandparents or parents who are American citizens- you may be an American citizen! – let us assess your situation

You may have searched for US Attorney Wakefield or US visa lawyer Wakefield, we assist all UK residents with US Immigration, your case will be managed by a fully qualified US Immigration Attorney  that understands UK Immigration and the expertise of US Law. Either you plan to live in California, Chicago or New York, our US Immigration Attorney provides a service that cover all US 50 States

United States Immigration is one of the most complex areas of Law in the world and most people are considering chasing the American dream

Our UK based Immigration lawyer Wakefield is qualified as a Solicitor in UK and an Attorney in United States hence the dual qualified experience makes it an advantage in understanding your circumstance in the UK and how you can emigrate to US without hassle regardless of limiting your search to US Immigration Lawyers Wakefield

All UK clients will have the ability to make contact with a US immigration Lawyer using a local UK numbers (Landline & Mobile).

US immigration law is complex with over 50 visas available, and everybody’s circumstance is different and unique so you will need to seek advice before you complicate your matter.

Either you’re considering E2 Investment Visa, L1 Visa, Spousal Visa or Student Visa, Call  0845 230 9540 or 0151 650 6480 for a free 15 mins advice

We’re here to make your emigration to United States hassle free

Below are some of the available visa service

  • Family-based Visas (Immigrant & Non Immigrant)
    • Green cards for spouses, children and grandchildren under 21 Green cards for Spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 of lawful permanent residents.
    • Green cards for Married children of US citizens, and their spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21. Green Cards for Brothers and sisters of US citizens, and their unmarried children under the age of 21
    • Fiancé K1 and Spouse K3 visas
    • Other spouse and dependents e.g. spouse of L1 or H1B holders
  • Work, Individual  and business visa for UK citizens and UK residents
    • B1 –business Visitor, B2 Leisure visitor, F1 –Students, J1 Exchange visitors e.t.c
    • H1 B Visas Multinational Executives and Managers – EB-1-3
    • Treaty Traders (E-1), Treaty Investors (E-2 visa) and E3 for Australians
    • EB-5, The ‘Million Dollar Green Card’
    • Extraordinary Ability in Business
    • Inter-company transfer-L1 visa or L1 New office

usvisa-info , usvisa info, ds 160 from uk, inter company transfer , usa visa application , how to get a us visa , green card application , e2 visa requirements , l1 visa requirements , L1 visa in UK