- Are you thinking of Emigrating to the United States?
- Are you eligible for a Green Card – let us carry out a free quick assessment
- Do you want to work in the USA – We can advise you on available us work visas
- Are you a Student or a Visitor thinking of going to stay in the US for 4months or more
- Are you an Investor considering relocating to US with your Family?
- Do you have grparents or parents who are American citizens- you may be an American citizen! – let us assess your situation
You may have searched for US Attorney Plymouth or US visa lawyer Plymouth, we assist all UK residents with US Immigration, your case will be managed by a fully qualified US Immigration Attorney that understs UK Immigration the expertise of US Law. Either you plan to live in California, Chicago or New York, our US Immigration Attorney provides a service that cover all US 50 States
United States Immigration is one of the most complex areas of Law in the world most people are considering chasing the American dream
Our UK based Immigration lawyer Plymouth is qualified as a Solicitor in UK an Attorney in United States hence the dual qualified experience makes it an advantage in understing your circumstance in the UK how you can emigrate to US without hassle regardless of limiting your search to US Immigration Lawyers Plymouth
All UK clients will have the ability to make contact with a US immigration Lawyer using a local UK numbers (Lline & Mobile).
US immigration law is complex with over 50 visas available, everybody’s circumstance is different unique so you will need to seek advice before you complicate your matter.
Either you’re considering E2 Investment Visa, L1 Visa, Spousal Visa or Student Visa, Call 0845 230 9540 or 0151 650 6480 for a free 15 mins advice
We’re here to make your emigration to United States hassle free
Below are some of the available visa service
- Family-based Visas (Immigrant & Non Immigrant)
- Green cards for spouses, children grchildren under 21 Green cards for Spouses unmarried children under the age of 21 of lawful permanent residents.
- Green cards for Married children of US citizens, their spouses unmarried children under the age of 21. Green Cards for Brothers sisters of US citizens, their unmarried children under the age of 21
- Fiancé K1 Spouse K3 visas
- Other spouse dependents e.g. spouse of L1 or H1B holders
- Work, Individual business visa for UK citizens UK residents
- B1 –business Visitor, B2 Leisure visitor, F1 –Students, J1 Exchange visitors e.t.c
- H1 B Visas Multinational Executives Managers – EB-1-3
- Treaty Traders (E-1), Treaty Investors (E-2 visa) E3 for Australians
- EB-5, The ‘Million Dollar Green Card’
- Extraordinary Ability in Business
- Inter-company transfer-L1 visa or L1 New office